Living in homestay accommodation provides you with the perfect opportunity to experience English life and to practise using your English in everyday situations. All our homestays are carefully selected by our Accommodation Department who understand the needs of students from other countries.
- carefully selected homestay accommodation
- friendly, safe environment
- single bedrooms with study facilities
- breakfast and evening meal served every day
- only one person of the same nationality per home unless you ask to stay in the same home as a friend
- within 30 minutes of school (on foot or by bus), average 20 minutes
- executive host families available on request
- shared rooms available on request for two people travelling together
All our homestays are carefully selected by our Accommodation Department who understand the needs of students from other countries. Homestay provides a friendly, safe and homely environment. Unaccompanied students aged under 18 must choose homestay accommodation (single room, half-board).
They are excellent. From the day I arrived and met my host mother she was a really kind person. She gave me a cup of tea first thing. She's very patient and listens to me. Now we are like a family - a real family. If I am in a bad mood, I can just talk to her - like a real mother!
Chia Chang Hsu - Taiwan, Study Year Programme
My host family helps me with English and I will miss them a lot. I was worried before I arrived if they might not be friendly and if I could understand English but all is OK. Everyone I have met at home and in the town is very friendly.
Remi Hilal - Syria Homestay