Available Teachers Courses
Typical Course Content
This very practical course is designed to help overseas teachers of English to secondary school students and adults to refresh their teaching methodology. In addition, you will have plenty of opportunities to develop your general language skills and review aspects of contemporary Britain.
The aim of the course is to focus every session on a different aspect of methodology or British culture such as:
- creative ideas for teaching grammar
- using the internet
- techniques for teaching pronunciation
- dealing with 'difficult' language
- motivating students
- English as an international and changing language
- using storytelling and drama
- task-based learning
- teaching through content (CLIL)
This course is eligible for European Union funding of up to 2500 euros through the Lifelong Learning Programme.
See here for details of how to apply for EU funding.