Available Teachers Courses
Typical Course Content
The course aims to develop your English language skills, to provide you with a refreshing and practical look at current language teaching ideas and to explore modern British life and culture.
The aim of the course is to:
- develop your general language skills
- provide participants with very practical teaching ideas and new techniques: eg
- creative ideas for teaching grammar
- using the internet
- techniques for teaching pronunciation
- dealing with 'difficult' language
- using storytelling and drama
- review the latest teaching materials
- explore aspects of modern British life and culture
This course is eligible for European Union funding of up to 2500 euros through the Lifelong Learning Programme.
See here for details of how to apply for EU funding.