Available Teachers Courses
Typical Course Content
Our teachers' courses aim to meet your professional needs and are ideal for overseas teachers of English. They are designed to:
- keep you up-to-date with developments in language teaching
- expand your range of teaching techniques
- encourage you to reflect on your personal teaching context
Mixed nationality classes allow you to share ideas and experience with colleagues from other countries. In addition, you will refresh and extend your understanding and knowledge of English language and culture.
ELC Brighton has nearly 50 years' experience of delivering quality training for teachers.
- course designed to meet the needs of each group
- pre-course questionnaire and tasks to focus on your needs
- experienced, specialised teacher trainers
- use of the Study Centre with free internet access
- end-of-course certificate giving hours of study
- update yourself on the ever-changing nature of the English language
- good balance between theoretical and practical ideas and activities
Our teachers' courses are eligible for funding through the European Union through the Lifelong Learning Programme. Click here for information.